Lovely 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1950 sq ft home in Bridlewood! Awesome location on a premium corner lot next to community open space and a short stroll to the park and playground. Great room floor plan features soaring ceilings and windows for a light and airy feel. Central gas fireplace adds warmth and ambiance is flanked by built-in shelving for storage and media use. Kitchen has plenty of counterspace and brand new LG stainless steel appliances. Fully fenced backyard and landscape. Close to schools, shopping, I-5 and JBLM.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,950 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
Peter G Schmidt Elem
George Wash Bush Mid
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price