Enjoy the best of both worlds in this gorgeous open concept Rambler with a Shop! Contemporary kitchen with Bertazzoni gas range, soft close cabinets and granite countertops. Featuring vaulted ceilings, widened hallways and doors, 2 spacious bedrooms, solid rustic wood doors and porcelain tile flooring. Heat pump for A/C on those hot summer days. Step outside to entertain on the new composite deck overlooking the fully fenced yard with beautiful landscaping and sprinkler system. 2 Car garage plus Detached 30x30' 900 sq ft 2-bay shop with updated electrical, garden shed and large driveway. No HOA Primary bedroom with walk-in closet, ceiling fan and 3/4 bath with full-size shower. Convenient access to I-5, shopping and amenities. Welcome home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,212 sq. ft
1,212 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Natural Gas Connected
Pleasant Glade Elem
North Thurston High
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price