Custom rambler on .5 acres in Forest Park, an HOA with no through streets. This home is set up to age in place. Features: studio, den/office, 2 gas fireplaces, built-in book cases, & art nooks. Septic is approved for 3 bedrooms. Designed for natural light from vaulted ceilings, sky lights, & window layout. Relax with AC, soaking tub, and secluded back yard. Detached shop is 840 SQ FT, 240 SQ FT covered porch, & 200 amp panel. Landscaping includes outdoor lighting, paths, rock features, and year round plant cycles. Attached 2 car garage is 624 SQ FT. Home upgrades: HVAC 2016, premium ext. paint 2018, stainless steel kitchen appliances 2020. Location straddles access to I-5 and State parks.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,352 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Gas Available,Patio,Shop,Sprinkler System. Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price