Wonderful Lacey location! Close to shopping, restaurants and park. Sweet 3 bedroom, 2 full baths with fenced backyard on a quiet cul-de-sac. Updates include laminate flooring, heat pump with AC & gas water heater. Floor plan features open kitchen with vaulted living/dining areas. Master bedroom with ample walk-in closet is sure to please. Easy commute to I-5 and JBLM.
Single Family, 1 Story
0.1269 sq. ft
1,316 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,316 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle