Pacific NW Lodge style retreat! Beautifully crafted, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths on nearly 4 acres. Great room boasts a custom masonry fireplace that spans the 28' ceiling. Amazing kitchen has everything and more with granite countertops, lg island with prep sink, butler pantry, SS appliances and Viking range with side-by-side double ovens and 6 burners! Primary suite is it's own destination with private patio, 5 piece bath and walk-in closet. Flex floor plan offers options to suit your lifestyle. Stately setting features lg shop w/finished office space, sport court, recreational swimming pond and cabana, custom treehouse and your own private putting area! Beautifully terraced with fenced garden space, fruit trees and abundant grapes for sharing.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
4,546 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
4,546 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Griffin Mid School
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Sprinkler System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wired for Generator, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Detached Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price