You're dream home awaits! No stone left unturned during this renovation featuring Italian tile & slate flooring, live edge bluestone counters, Belgium block entry, LED illuminated Montana river rock, black basalt, grey granite pillars, zebra boulder water feature nestled among cherry and cedar trees. Centrally located to schools, shops, Capital golf course, and a shared air strip. Entertain guests in your modern airy kitchen with Farmstead sink, great room that is wired for surround sound & cctv. Or watch the kids play on the commercial grade playground from your 2nd story covered deck (2,000 sqft outdoor living space) and a oversized 2 car garage. End the evening by a beautiful fireplace or use your private access to the Chehalis trail.
Single Family, Split Entry
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Second Primary Bedroom,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Stone, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price