Enjoy jaw dropping sunrises from this solidly built and stylishly remodeled west Olympia home. Sited to take advantage of the terrific views of Budd Bay, city lights and the Capitol-this home won't disappoint. Few homes come to market in such a terrific location, close to everything Olympia has to offer- the great paths around Capitol lake, downtown dining and shopping, the farmer's market, west Olympia and more. Gorgeous inside and out, with terraced landscaping and decks to enjoy the views. Inside finds tasteful updates that make the home feel almost new. Wood burning fireplace framed by large windows to the views. Primary suite with 5 piece bath. Airy living & dining spaces with views open to the large kitchen. Lower level bonus room.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,860 sq. ft
2,236 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Wood
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood Burning.
- High Efficiency - 90%
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central A/C, High Efficiency - 90% , Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Electric Car Charging,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price