Superior attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in this lovely Classic Tudor. Neighboring the Olympia Golf & Country Club this home offers a prime location on the Olympia Westside! Brick paved walkways, hand scraped wood floors, 9' ceilings, solid wood doors, 3 Rumford Fireplaces & 2 laundry rooms! Lovely kitchen! Main level master suite and office, plus 2 upper bedroom suites, very spacious family room & 3rd floor great room... in 4109 SF. Professionally landscaped and new garage.
Single Family, Other
0.3566 sq. ft
4,109 sq. ft
4,109 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Septic,Electricity Available,Individual Well
Leland P Brown Elem
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 3. Both.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,90%+ High Efficiency,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Jetted Tub,Security System,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Alley,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle