Light, bright and freshly updated single story 3 bed/1.75 bath home in the desirable Northeast Olympia neighbor is a home you won't want to miss! This part of Prospect is quiet w/ low traffic and lined with sidewalks and trees, and is within walking distance to Ralph's, San Fran Bakery, parks and trails! Rain or shine this home offers a front and back covered porch! All new continuous vinyl plank flooring (no carpet!), fresh paint, new roof, new electrical panel, new stainless appliances and more! Spacious primary bedroom with private bathroom suite, laundry room down hall, two additional bedrooms and a hall bath with new bath insert w/ double vanity! Attached one car garage with door to fully fenced backyard. Olympia Schools!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,296 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,296 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price