Attractive one story home on a beautifully landscaped corner lot. Welcoming floor plan features an open kitchen concept with large island and vaulted ceilings. Quality flooring includes tile, laminate and slate. Home has two bedrooms, one full bathroom and an additional flex room with bay window, window seat and storage. Roof is less than 4 year old. Great location, minutes to downtown and walking distance to schools, shopping restaurants. Quick easy access to 101 and I5 too!
Single Family, 1 Story
0.1263 sq. ft
1,040 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,040 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,French Doors,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially. Alley,Corner Lot,Curbs,Drought Res Landscape,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, Private Financing Available, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle