NOW FHA ELIGIBLE! NEW FURNACE & WATER HEATER TOO! Hey you! Yeah, you! Check me out. I'm freshly remodeled, absolutely stunning, and am located in one of Olympia's most desirable neighborhoods. I'm light, bright, and airy. I have a massive primary suite upstairs and two pretty darn big bedrooms downstairs. Make sure to stroll through my backyard, because it's large and fully fenced. I've also got a detached garage that's ideal for a shop or ADU conversion (zoning allows!). I've got updated plumbing & electrical, a newer roof, 3 car tandem or RV parking, and a ton of character. Oh, also? I'm located within walking distance of downtown AND I've got some of the best schools in the district. I'm basically a dream.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,639 sq. ft
1,639 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove/Range
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price