First time on the market in 25 years, AS IS sitting on a beautiful oversized lush .68-acre lot zoned R-4-8 in Olympia School District. The main floor has 2 bedrooms, Large spacious primary, open floorplan for lots of entertaining space. Upstairs loft/3rd bedroom is 624sqft plenty of room for another bathroom. The basement is 716sqft w/ half bath, separate access, has been rented out in the past. RV hookup, Large 11x45ft concrete covered patio for BBQ's, parties, or just relaxing and enjoying the private greenbelt view with all the wildlife that comes with it. Priced for updates, ready for your personal touches, Make offer.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,744 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
2,028 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, See Remarks
- Electric, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price