Rare gem in West Olympia! Covered front entry welcomes you inside of this bright & updated 3 bed/1 bath home! Open living room w/ cozy gas fireplace leads to dining w/ original hardwood floors. Kitchen features SS appliances, granite counters, white cabinets and tons of light with lots of windows along w/ a door to the back deck leading to fully fenced backyard. Stairs downstairs lead to laundry & storage area along w/ access to the attached one car garage. Lots of parking with front driveway & alley access to the home w/ two dedicated off street parking spots. Shed for additional storage. In the last five years the home has been completely remodeled (new roof, re-wired, re-plumbed, etc.). Walking distance to downtown, food and shopping.
Single Family, 1 Story
963 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
963 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Alley, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price